Who is Bold Commerce?
Named one of North America’s fastest-growing companies by Deloitte, Bold Commerce provides innovative ecommerce technology for businesses of all sizes. We believe Bold brands should have the ability to create and customize powerful transaction experiences — across all channels. Pepsi, Staples Canada, Vera Bradley and Harry Rosen are among the 90,000+ brands in over 170 countries that trust Bold’s suite of ecommerce tools to power their online stores every day.
We're made up of more than 400 professionals (and growing) who live and breathe ecommerce, and truly care about what we do. We call ourselves Builders. Here at Bold, we live by the BUILDERS Code, our shared set of practices, beliefs, and values that help to shape this dynamic company.
About the role
Our Marketing Team is looking for an experienced and talented Web Designer to elevate our overall web presence. Reporting to the Creative Director, you will work with our in-house team of writers, designers, and video producers to create dynamic web layouts to bring our brand to life with compelling, relevant, and performant designs. You will be responsible for strategy, layout, and graphic design of landing pages and our main site.
If you are a creative and dynamic web designer with a passion for the fast-paced ecommerce space, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What you'll do
- Support the launch of a new brand for bold as we develop a new version of our website from the ground up
- Work with the Marketing Team to bring the Bold brand to life through web designs that drive strong results including engagement, conversion, and other performance metrics
- Maintain existing Bold web properties and update as needed
- Build interactive prototypes by writing your own HTML and CSS while following the latest best practices for web standards, accessibility, and usability
- Respond to requests from the entire Bold team to ensure that all of our web properties are well designed and up-to-date
What we're looking for
- A work ethic that demonstrates dedication and commitment to Bold’s mission and belief in our BUILDERS Code
- A degree in UI, UX, app, or web design and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Skilled within HTML and CSS, with the ability to build pages from the ground up
- A portfolio of amazing work to show off your design thinking, approach, and skills
- Experience designing enterprise-level SaaS sites
- Thrives in an environment of talented, collaborative, hard-working people
- Embraces feedback and revisions; experienced in turning performance data and insights into actionable optimizations
- Detail and systems oriented thinker that thrives on understanding complex challenges
Why work at Bold?
Our founders have created a workplace that our Builders look forward to coming to every day. A place where ideas are valued, where you can learn and grow and do cool things, while contributing to the success of the company. At Bold we embrace and cultivate a culture of creativity, innovation, and collaboration to enable everyone to do their best work every day.
Enjoy our total rewards package including health benefits, a personal spending account, group retirement savings, an Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP), and an education fund to help you grow personally and professionally. To see everything we offer, check out boldcommerce.com/careers.
Let’s start the conversation
If you’re a potential Builder who likes to get shit done and think you've got what it takes to be Bold, we encourage you to apply. We promise it will be a career like no other. We get a lot of applicants, so we encourage you to do something that stands out! Tell us about a passion project you’re proud of, or leave us inspired by your portfolio or GitHub. We look forward to getting to know the real you!