Web Designer for Multi-national Clean Energy Company
EnergyPalAnywhere12 days ago
EnergyPal is recognized nationally as a leader for solar and home energy. We offer the best deals on solar and Tesla batteries to home owners across USA and Canada. Sharpen your skills in a clean energy company that’s growing rapidly, paying well AND doing social good!
We are seeking quantitative-minded individuals with excitement and interest in Web Design and UX to join our team. This position will be responsible for designing and producing websites, microsites, landing pages, and other web assets that educate prospective customers about the benefits of going solar with EnergyPal. The Web Designer will work with senior management and internal team members to continuously improve our web properties and content with the latest technology and web user experience. Work requires a self-starter who is capable of delivering from concept to design, to production of various web assets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with stakeholders to rapidly turn concepts into web assets while maintaining a high quality end product
- Design and draft web pages and web forms
- Communicating effectively with management, operations and sales staff as needed
- Delivering results from a remote work environment
Qualified candidates should submit a resume, and include link(s) to any relevant portfolio work, repositories or additional information that demonstrates web development experience.
Applicants may thereafter be requested fill out a short HR application and selected candidates will be interviewed by EnergyPal's CTO.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) from a four-year college or university
- 3 years of experience in web design and development
- Experience in performance marketing, A/B testing, and responsive web design is a plus
- Creative design skills a plus
- Strong communication, analytical, influencing and problem resolution techniques
- Highly organized self-starter
- Ability to work remotely under general supervision
MUST be authorized to work in Canada.
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to work remotely full-time
- Heath care plan