You will be part of a team that is continuously reshaping how consumers get more value from their loyalty programs. You are a smart, enthusiastic person with an interest in working with the world’s largest and most successful loyalty programs.
As a Web Developer (Product Specialist) you will play a key role in new and existing implementations of Points Loyalty Commerce Solutions. Together with your team, you will help the world’s loyalty programs by configuring, customizing and deploying new solutions on their behalf. Leveraging your outstanding attention to detail, quality and communication skills you will identify, implement, test and deploy these solutions.
Reporting to the Team Lead, Loyalty Commerce Solutions the Web Developer will:
- Implement new solutions for our Loyalty Program Partners through web development, configuration and customization of Points platforms and products
- Gather solution requirements by working directly with our Loyalty Program Partners & Internal Stakeholders
- Ensure the solutions we deploy are of the highest quality using appropriate QA methodologies and champion issue resolution
- Update your progress with your team & stakeholders
- 2+ Years’ experience in a quality assurance and/or development role
- Experience with QA methodologies (Manual and Automated) and tools
- Experience in Web Services standards and technologies (e.g. XML, SOAP, WSDL, REST, JSON etc.)
- Knowledge of version control systems like GitHub
- Software development experience is considered an asset
- Experience in a managed solution or SaaS environment