Who we are
At Personify, we build strong connections with our clients so they can build strong connections with their communities. One of the most diversified and fastest-growing technology providers of integrated software solutions, we are innovative leaders in the industry and respond to the needs of our clients through products that include:
- A2Z Events, a multi-event platform that enables clients to manage their events from start to finish, including floor plans, financials, managing contracts and sponsorships, and increasing engagement through mobile applications and a networking suite.
- CommUnity, an online community platform for those with common interests to connect, learn and collaborate.
- Wild Apricot, an all-in-one solution that automates and simplifies workflows enabling nonprofits and associations to manage their membership, streamline their processes, and make room for human connections.
- Member Clicks, an easy-to-use member management cloud solution aimed at small to medium-sized nonprofit organizations and associations.
- ThreeSixty, an enterprise management solution for associations, nonprofits, YMCAs and JCCs to engage, manage and grow their membership.
- And more.
At Personify, we're in the relationship building business, powering conversations, donations, events, and foundations through analytics, tools, and robust backend management systems. With 300+ employees in our offices in Austin, Atlanta, and Toronto, and as part of remote teams across Canada and the US, we're the people designing the technology that reaches 30,000+ clients resulting in 3B+ interactions a year with our products. Joining us is a chance to take your skills and expertise and build solutions for the real world that strengthen the connection between clients, their mission and their communities.
Who we need
Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, we are looking for a Webmaster who wants to step up to the technical challenge of building and optimizing the front-end web experience for our domains. You will be a critical part of our Marketing team, designing and managing websites that introduce our growing brand to drive traffic and generate leads through SEO, CRO, graphics and ease of navigation. Your work will directly impact our ability to generate revenue and expand our position in the market, attracting and engaging prospects.
Who you are
You are a web developer with a passion for collaborating across multi-functional teams. You may be coming from an agency, and you are looking for a step into a software product company where you can experience the impact of your work and be an active ongoing contributor. With a service mindset and exceptional technical skills, you are looking for an opportunity to work in an autonomous role where you can take ownership of the functionality and look and feel for multiple websites.
What's in it for you
Influence and ownership. This is a rare end-to-end opportunity to operate independently and in true partnership with the Marketing team. You will be both strategist and programmer, tester and problem solver. You will have your opinion heard and have it carry weight as you own the design and the processes, with the potential to grow a web development team reporting to you. Your autonomy will enable you to set the standard, implement best practices, and manage priorities, all with a focus on brand recognition and lead generation through an outstanding, reliable, and engaging web experience for prospects and clients.
Collaboration and career growth. At Personify, we offer a balance between established and responsive, between new and tenured. We are proud to say, many of our team members have been here for 5, 10, even 15 years. And, we have people who've joined us recently. The management team at Personify is supportive and encourages professional development, creating space for you to grow in your hands-on skills and people leadership with the option to try new avenues within Marketing or across into Product Development.
How you will make an impact:
- Introduce original ideas and best practices. You will ensure our lead generation and revenue growth needs are accurately and effectively represented through website functionality and enhanced user experience. You will continuously iterate and improve our web presence, researching new tools, fine-tuning performance, and implementing best practices.
- Interpret and code. You will translate our brand and demand generation strategies to our websites, landing pages, and more, optimizing site performance, including cross-browser compatibilities, page load time, broken links, SEO, and CRO. You will design, develop, test and analyze, and deploy new or improved functionality and features across our websites. You will manage multiple website domains in collaboration with our marketing team and agencies. You will draw on various front-end development skills, design, and marketing, build new landing pages to support marketing initiatives, and collaborate with web designers and digital marketers to maximize the effectiveness of campaigns and search performance.
- Manage the details. You will ensure the site content remains fresh and relevant, managing hundreds of links and redirects as necessary. You will leverage reporting, analytics, and our marketing technology stack to optimize strategy and execution continuously. You will provide detailed reports and proactive solutions to the team and senior leaders.
What you bring:
- The education. You have a postsecondary degree or diploma.
- The technical expertise. You have 5+ years of experience developing B2B web features and functionality. You have expertise with:
- Web content management systems such as WordPress and web hosts such as WP Engine
- SEO and deep understanding of current best practices.
- Front-end development and engaging UI/UX design and layout.
- The drive. You can work proactively on your own, prioritizing deliverables. You are self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and accountability.
- The communication and interpersonal skills. Your oral, written, and presentation skills are outstanding. You can easily build a positive, professional relationship with stakeholders at any level.
Why join us?
We are committed to creating a balanced, inclusive, and equitable workplace.
- We recognize and appreciate the varied experiences, backgrounds, and knowledge our team can bring to our culture, operations, products, and relationships internally and externally.
- We have an impactful recruitment diversity strategy to increase representation across the company at every level. And, we're working with our teams to create employee resource groups that further support our people in the safe spaces and ways they need to feel heard.
We're proud of our evolution. We promote -and live- a culture of not just listening but acting, making ourselves available and accessible.
We're a great place to work.
Guided by our values, inspired by our clients, and forging ahead with optimism and the commitment to service of a new President and CEO, Scott Collison, at the helm, Personify is driven by our purpose. We empower our clients, from small nonprofits to large enterprise organizations, to build strong connections with their communities, ultimately enabling them to achieve their missions. And, our leadership team brings profound expertise and a deep commitment to taking Personify to the next level.
With generous paid-time-off, flexibility, and the option to be fully remote, we prioritize the well being of our teams. Choosing where to power up their laptops empowers our employees to connect with each other and our clients from anywhere while meeting their life demands and without sacrificing their performance. In fact, we know it makes them do better, feel better, and enjoy being part of our company.
Recognized by Built In Austin in its Best Places to Work Awards in both 2019 and 2020, we spend our days creating a virtual place and physical space where people are comfortable being themselves, feel supported and heard, enjoy each other's company, and have an opportunity to shine.
Personify is a company made up of people who like to work with brilliant teams passionate about delivering exceptional solutions to our clients. We're a place to make an impact, see the difference, and accelerate your career doing something you love.
We know not everyone gains their education and skills the traditional way, so if you feel you have 70% of the qualifications you are looking for and you are ready to make a difference, submit your application. Of course, we can't promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider the full scope of who you are and what you bring.
Personify is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran or disability status, or other protected characteristics.
Employment offers are contingent on the candidate successfully completing a background investigation in compliance with federal, provincial and local laws.