It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
The Analytics & Insights Team at AIR MILES® is looking for an Analyst to join our team.
The A&I Team is a group of 100+ individuals working across different disciplines within Data & Marketing Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Products, and Market Research. We work collaboratively with our internal stakeholders and our external business partners across industries such as Grocery, Banking and Retail to design, develop and execute loyalty marketing analytics solutions using one of Canada’s largest transactional databases and best-in-class technologies. Come join us on our journey to becoming Canada’s most recognized loyalty program.
Benefits and Perks at AIR MILES:
- COVID-19 Work-from-Home safety response
- Annual Wellness Subsidy
- Loyalty Days and Anniversary Air Miles
- Recognized as Canada’s Top Employer
- Extensive Learning and Development Tools and Programs
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Summer Hours Program
- AIR MILES Gold® Collector
- Group RRSPs & Company match
- Wellness Resources including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Volunteer Paid Time Off Program
There’s a reason we’re recognized as one of the best places to work year after year: We give you more than a place to work, we give you a place to grow your career. That’s what sets us apart.
What Will You Work On?
This is a client-facing role in the development of customer-centric business and loyalty marketing strategies by delivering best-in-class analytics insights. This role bridges client’s business problems with data, analytics and results.
How Will You Create Impact?
- Subject Matter Expert in Loyalty & Marketing Analytics for the assigned client portfolio
- Contribute to all phases of campaign management (ideation, planning, targeting, measurement, recommendation) with a focus in pre-analysis and post-analysis
- Work collaboratively with internal and external business partners to understand external client’s business needs and maximize team impact
- Work collaboratively with internal business partners to clearly define analysis / campaign scope, objectives, targeting & measurement strategy for client’s loyalty marketing initiatives
- Conduct timely customer analysis and campaign measurement to identify opportunities for clients to maximize the use of AIR MILES Reward Program to drive incremental sales
- Present analysis results and recommendations in business language in different forums/meetings
- Automate and make process and tool improvement suggestions to drive operational efficiency
Let’s Talk About You:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in any of the following: Statistics, Commerce, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Math
- Demonstrated understanding of loyalty marketing, customer segmentation, campaign management & predictive modeling concepts
- Prefer 1-3 years of customer analysis / insight delivery experience in a complex data-driven organization
- Hands-on proficient experience with SQL, Python, Databricks and Tableau, or comparable tools/languages
- Expert in Microsoft Office (advanced Excel and PowerPoint) Retail and merchandising industry knowledge an asset
- A strategic/analytical thinker who can link assigned tasks to the bigger picture
- Problem solving skills coupled with the “can do” attitude
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills (verbal and written)
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
AIR MILES is for everyone. We are committed to embedding inclusion in the way we work and the services we offer. We believe that inclusion is not only a strength but a competitive advantage for AIR MILES and we focus on building a culture of inclusion that enables us to perform, innovate and be ourselves.
In your application, please feel free to advise if you require reasonable accommodation for the interview process. We welcome you to note which pronouns you use (for example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc). Please know interviews are currently being conducted remotely, via phone or video call. We look forward to ‘virtually’ meeting you!
Meet our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
AIR MILES is home to many Employee Resource Groups that represent different identities and interests of our Associates. Learn more about them below.
Pride at AIR MILES (PAL): PAL (Pride at LoyaltyOne) is focused on promoting diversity through a safe and inclusive working environment for all Associates, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI): The Women’s Leadership Initiative, is a grassroots initiative at AIR MILES. Our mission is to champion the growth and empowerment of women at AIR MILES.
The Sustainables: This is an employee resource group dedicated to empowering Associates to make a difference in their own lives around the environment and climate change action.
Toastmasters: Toastmasters International teaches communication and leadership skills through a worldwide network of clubs.
Our COVID-19 Response
The well-being of our Associates is our top priority. Since March 2020, we made the decision to ask all Associates to work from home until further notice. Everyone is set up with the tools and resources required to stay connected and make work-from-home routines more comfortable. We continue to follow the guidance of the provinces, municipalities & public health agencies that we operate in as well as consider the safety, health and interests of our Associates, as we make decisions about reopening our office locations.
About AIR MILES
Today, there are more ways than ever to engage shoppers. At AIR MILES, we believe that understanding the people behind the purchase is key to winning their hearts – and their wallets. For over two decades and from more than fifty locations around the globe, we have paired expertise in shopper behavior with advanced analytics to uncover the data-driven insights that drive successful loyalty, marketing and merchandising solutions. At AIR MILES, we know that in coming together we are at our strongest – and that together we can help shape the future for our clients, their shoppers and our communities. AIR MILES is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.loyalty.com.